- Hi Everyone,
With school starting for all of our kids in the next few weeks, I’m sure most of us are looking at back to school items. I have a great recommendation for shoes!!
Today I took my boys to 1379 Sports on Exposition Blvd in Tarrytown. We were helped by Carrie, she was formerly a SPED teacher, so she understands our kiddos. She was patient, kind, yet firm that kicking or other tantrums would not be tolerated (yes, we were having a little meltdown at the time, me too). We got feet measured, shoes tried on, and a little bit of playtime in their store.
I highly recommend 1379 sports for measuring kids feet!!
BTW, there is a toy store next door, whether you want to avoid it, or use it as an incentive for good behavior
- Lindsay and Mike,You guys rocked today, Thanks so much for an awesome speech. Everything you’ll said was so meaningful. I loved the way you talked about teamwork, trying all sports, and knowing when you do your best. Everything was great. I loved the way you got the kids going at the end and the water bottles were a real treat. You guys are truly an asset to the Casis Community.
- Very well done, both of you. Thank you. We LOVED the ‘try it all and figure it out later’ message, but we’ve talked about this before, so I’m sure that’s no surprise. But coming from the two of you as very successful cases-in-point, I think that will resonate with many of the parents who were in attendance this morning.
- My experience at 1379 was great! My feet feel much better than before, and the employee who selected the right shoes for me to buy was so kind and patient! I feel so happy coming to 1379, even if I had never went there before.When I was there, an employee asked me to try a new headband. It was labeled as a sweat free headband and I gratefully tested it out last Monday. It was very stylish, and it stayed one for about a few of my figure skating moves. I clipped on a few clips so it was extra tight! Before I added a few clips I was spinning in my third jump when it started to slip from my head. I was still very pleased-most headbands fall off immediately!
Thank you so much for helping me buy both a pair of wonderful shoes that have made my feet feel quite comfortable, and for a wonderful experience at 1379. I really can’t wait to go there again, for 1379 makes me feel much like a store surrounded by very friendly people.
A grateful consumer…..
- You two were so perfect today! I kept trying to get Annie’s attention to make sure she was listening to every word. You were fun, effective, and had such a wonderful message for the kiddos. Thank you, thank you!Thank you for all you do for our children and community as well.
- Thank you again very much for your help. I have recommended 1379 to all of my friends, and I warned my husband for the day that we have kids who would be happy shoppers in your store.
- You guys are the best!Thank you for being so friendly and for your stellar customer service.
- Hi, Lindsay–I want to say thank you to you and Mike for the Football 101 seminar. I learned a lot and had fun, plus got to feel good about helping contribute to a worthy cause. Thanks again for all the time and energy y’all put into it!
- Thanks for all the time and effort the staff gives to keep my 5 grandchildren well shod! They are active children and need quality, well-fitting, shoes. We trust 1379 to meet those needs.